I am here to fulfil your translation needs from English and German into French and to proofread your texts in French in the following areas: finance, economy, cryptocurrencies, tourism, marketing, technology and everything related to games (video/card and board games).
I graduated from HEC Paris and the UCP (Université de Cergy-Pontoise, Paris area). I created and I manage Nouvelor, an information website on cryptocurrencies, and I wrote the « Guide Nouvelor des cryptomonnaies » in French. I worked for years in English and German in sales and marketing departments of large companies and for a tour operator in France and mainly outside of France.
If you want a translation of a text into German, you may contact Katrin Bussac directly.
You can simply send me the documents to translate without prior contact by using the contact form on this page so that I can send you a quote, without commitment on your part. Your documents will of course be treated in a strictly confidential manner.Portfolio
Here are my fields of competence:
- finance and cryptocurrencies (official announcements, white papers, financial reports)
- economy and marketing (press releases, corporate news, market studies)
- tourism and travel (tourism board websites, tour operator brochures)
- video and card and board games (instruction manuals, tutorials, localisations)
- technology and localisation (computer programs, websites, interfaces, product descriptions)
- Editor at Munich accueil, a French magazine in Munich (2018)
- Author of the book « Bitcoin, ether & cie.: guide pratique pour comprendre, anticiper et investir » published in France in 2018
- Creator and manager of the website Nouvelor (2018)
- Certificate of C1 proficiency in German (2017)
- Octalysis certificate of completion level 2 (2017)
- Certificate of recognition from Internations for my hard work and dedication to my community in Munich (2016)
- Qualification as webmaster at the Bavarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2015)
- Master in international commerce at UCP (Université de Cergy-Pontoise, Paris area, 2010)
- Master of Science in Management at HEC Paris Grande Ecole (2006)